Too close for comfort ! Or that snake is guarding the family jewels :) Lucky for Larry Flynn the snake wasn’t a rattler, pit viper or boa constrictor. And Mizer once again utilized a photo from his trip to Italy for the backdrop. -Rj
I think Mizer hoped we would take it that the snake was, in fact, guarding the family jewels. I have another photo from the same session that feels a bit more ad hoc, or unstaged -- the tedious process of getting the drape just right...
YA 52
ReplyDeleteToo close for comfort !
ReplyDeleteOr that snake is guarding the family jewels :)
Lucky for Larry Flynn the snake wasn’t a rattler, pit viper or boa constrictor.
And Mizer once again utilized a photo from his trip to Italy for the backdrop.
-Rj
I think Mizer hoped we would take it that the snake was, in fact, guarding the family jewels. I have another photo from the same session that feels a bit more ad hoc, or unstaged -- the tedious process of getting the drape just right...
DeleteLe serpent comme symbole phallique.
ReplyDeleteTel qu’utilisé par von Gloeden à Taormina,
Mizer a dû en être influencé.
-Beau Mec